Easy Way to Make Appetizing I Can’t Believe It’s That Easy Chicken!

I Can’t Believe It’s That Easy Chicken! - this is recipe you're looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.

I Can’t Believe It’s That Easy Chicken! You can easy and quick cooking I Can’t Believe It’s That Easy Chicken! using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Next how you to prepare this.

Ingredients that must be prepared for I Can’t Believe It’s That Easy Chicken! :

  1. Prepare 1 of large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skin on).
  2. Prepare 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
  3. Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
  4. Prepare 2 tablespoons of poultry seasoning.
  5. Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
  6. You need 2 of onions, sliced.

I Can’t Believe It’s That Easy Chicken! instructions

  1. Rinse and pat dry your chicken......
  2. Place chicken in baking pan.......
  3. Sprinkle ingredients over chicken.......
  4. Place sliced onions and green pepper around chicken......
  5. Cover and bake at 400 degrees for one hour......
  6. Uncover and bake until chicken is golden on top......about 20 minutes more.......
  7. Serve and enjoy 😉!.

Post a Comment

0 Comments