How to Prepare Perfect The greatest Banana chocolate bread ever

The greatest Banana chocolate bread ever, this is recipe you're looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try. Cocoa powder and chocolate chips take this banana bread recipe to a whole new level. This easy quick bread is moist, tender, and a chocolate I am super excited to share this Chocolate Banana Bread recipe with you today. I have been testing the recipe for a few weeks and it is finally perfection.

The greatest Banana chocolate bread ever Chocolate Banana Bread is the best banana bread you will ever have! Incredibly tender, moist and flavorful, loaded with chocolate chips and crunchy walnuts! So dramatically chocolaty that I just want to lock my doors, get some milk, put on Netflix and enjoy this all by myself! You can cook The greatest Banana chocolate bread ever using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of The greatest Banana chocolate bread ever :

  1. You need of self raising flour or 280gr.
  2. It's of sea salt.
  3. Prepare of dark brown sugar or 150grms.
  4. It's of yoghurt.
  5. You need of butter soft.
  6. Prepare of eggs.
  7. You need of mashed bananas.
  8. It's of Mixed nuts and choc chips.

This banana bread includes basically all of my favorite ingredients! A soft and moist Chocolate Banana Bread filled to the brim with ripe bananas, cocoa, cinnamon and a handful of milk chocolate chips. Just when you thought banana bread couldn't get any better, we added a bucketload of chocolate. This gorgeous Chocolate Banana Bread is my new favourite.

The greatest Banana chocolate bread ever step by step

  1. Beat sugar, yoghurt, butter until fluffy add 1 egg at a time fold flour followed by nuts, banana, chocolate. Bake at 160 degrees for 90mins.

This turned out a lot darker than I've ever seen banana bread turn out -- but it was moist and tasty regardless. I'm just learning to cook/bake on my own and this was easy and fun to try! My Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is ultra moist because I use a secret trick! This banana bread recipe can be made with or without the chocolate Freezing banana bread is a great way to save any extras you might have, or double the recipe and save a loaf for later. Cocoa Banana Bread From Alison Roman's Dining In.

Post a Comment

0 Comments